This article is a book review of YouTube for Business by Jason R. Rich. The book is informative and easy to read. Learn how to create a YouTube account for business and monetize the account as well. Here is the book review.
The book is the ultimate in getting your brand, product or service in front of millions of viewers daily. This book teaches how to produce a low-cost, high view videos on demand.Let us learn how to master the secrets of YouTube for business.
What is YouTube? YouTube was invented in 2005 and allows members to produce, and upload videos to a global audience. Let us learn how to make YouTube work for business.
How do you make YouTube a successful part of your business strategy? The goal is to build brand awareness while creating a unique online marketing strategy and business identity.
The book goes on to outline common traits of successful videos. These traits include:
1. Short videos that are to the point are successful.
2. The videos are targeted to a specific goal.
3. The video content is unique.
4. The video offers information that is useful.
5. The video should use background music.
6. The title of the video must be appropriate to use online.
The book further explores how to start your own YouTube channel. Creating a free YouTube account and Google account is the first step in the process. The greatest success is when your subscribers have a chance to interact with your channel. Entrepreneurs may want to consider creating a channel for business success. The best part is you can add your website, social media profile and other information to your YouTube channel.
A crucial part of business success is promoting your videos. Here are some proven strategies to promote your videos.
1. Provide a detailed and accurate title.
2. Use a call to action like share and rate your videos.
3. Promote your videos to people you know.
4. Take advantage of sharing your videos on Facebook and Twitter.
5. Embed videos on your website.
6. Share links via email.
7. Mention videos in press releases.
8. Get your video listed with major search engines.
9. Promote your YouTube videos with brochures, catalogs etc.
10. Pay for keyword ads.
11. Hire a company to help with marketing.
Other important topics in the book include the importance of editing your videos.Learning techniques for business success from other YouTube rs is important too.
The book goes on to explore how to get paid for your videos. The process of signing up to be part of the YouTube partner program is simple.
The potential to earn and monetize your account is great.
In conclusion, Entrepreneur Magazine’s Ultimate Guide to YouTube for business is fascinating. The book makes people aware of the YouTube for Business concept. Furthermore, the book explores many How to topics as well as the partner program and ways to monetize your account. I rated this book 4 of 5 stars and suggest the entire Entrepreneur Magazine book series.